Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Blogging World

Hello blogging world! Its us, The Mahaffey's! Recently married Sept. 3rd 2011 & loving every second of it! Now Im not much of a blogger like I wish I was but Im going to try. I couldnt of asked for a better wedding or a better person to marry, I married my very best friend & it was the best day of my life! We are expecting baby #1 Feb. 2012 and couldnt be happier! "He" wants a boy of course and as for "She" well she could go either way!:) We go to the doctor this Tuesday to find out! Lets hope the baby will let us find out anyways. Im so excited and cant wait. Its still very crazy to think that I have this little one just growing away inside of me and is almost unreal just because I just feel fat. I havent really felt any movement, sometimes I think that I felt a little flutter of some sort going on and like to think thats our little one just kickin and punchin away in there! Now that football season has started and its very impossible to get my hubby away from the television for 2 seconds on Sundays I cant wait to find out what the little bean is so I can start doing baby stuff on Sundays while the hubby stares of pure enjoyment at the television! Now we do have a couple names picked out but Im not going to say just yet or atleast till we find what we are having. Im hoping to keep this updated as much as possible! Now I know posts arnt that fun unless you add a few pics, so here are some wedding pics! Enjoy!:)















No comments:

Post a Comment