Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's A.............GIRL!

Wow! So nothing can really explain the feeling when you see your little one for the first time in your tummy! I couldn't wait for this appointment and cant explained how happy, grateful, and so in love I am with her. Its amazing how such a little thing kicking and moving around can make you feel like you have never loved something so much, and you haven't even gotten to hold or kiss her yet! We cant wait for the day she makes her big debut! Is it bad we already want to spoil her? I already have a million things running through my head like making cute stuff for her and making her the best nursery every! Her daddy already knows he is in for tons of flowers and bows placed on her head, he even thinks that she might just come out with a bow on her head and he just might be right ;) In the first trimester I had a really hard time with morning sickness, now this wasn't just "morning" this was pretty much all day and I lost 10lbs because of it! Now I'm not complaining about loosing weight :) Now that I am in my second trimester I feel so much better! Every once and a while I don't feel so great but its nothing like that first trimester! Looking back when I felt miserable I would of rather had the flu! But now I wouldn't change anything after seeing my sweet and precious baby girl! My life has been a whirl wind of events and now I'm right where I belong! "He never said it would be easy but it would be worth it!" This is just the beginning of our wonderful little family!

1 comment:

  1. Aww :) Enjoy your 2nd trimester Britt! Once you get to your 3rd trimester, its the 1st trimester all over again (not so much morning sickness, but you feel just as miserable in other ways). I feel like I've been doing intense workouts everyday- and I barely can get out of bed/off the couch. My body is so sore its unreal. Take note- hot (not to hot of course) baths help a lot! Also, enjoy the energy you have in the 2nd trimester, I made the mistake of not getting anything done and now I have so much to do but no energy at all. I can't wait to see your little girl!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :) --Courtney Hunt

    ReplyDelete